The listing and marketing of any property requires a strategy unique to each home.
The key is working together to sell your home for the best price in the least amount of time.
“The way you sell a home is not the same as the way you live in it…”
At Our First Meeting
Discuss your objectives in selling the home.
- Review the local Market
- Determine Fair Market Value for your Home (Recent Sales, Trends, Competition)
- Establish an Action Plan for Marketing the Home
Review preparation for listing your Home for Sale.
- Title Company / Homeowner’s Association
- Inspections / Appraisals
- Repairs / Improvements (including exterior, interior, lawn)
- Gathering and Preparing Documents required for the Selling process
List tasks/items required to prepare your home in order to create the best impression to prospective Buyers…
Ready for a Showing
Initiate a family game plan for getting the house ready for a showing and for keeping it neat on a regular basis. This will help minimize time and effort needed to prepare for a showing – especially if one occurs on short notice.
What it takes to be Show Ready
The Sale Process
- Reviewing Offers / accepting an offer
- Contract, Deadlines and Responsibilities
- Inspections and Repairs
- MLS Status changes / showings
- Title Company, Lenders, Surveys and Appraisals
- Final Walk through
- Closing and Funding
Preparing to sell your home begins long before you decide to sell. Regular home maintenance and updating is the real First Step in preparation. It is a process that begins the day you buy a home and continues while you enjoy it. Most importantly, it helps to insure that the major components of your home will be in top shape and that your home’s décor will be current with trends when you decide to sell your home.
Check out the Homeowners section of this website (RESOURCES) for links to ideas about Home Ownership and updating your home.