Representation and Why you need Val as your Buyer’s Rep Agent
Real estate may be one of your most important and most expensive investments.
Why would you attempt it alone and without a representative who looks out for your interests?
In any real estate transaction it’s important to know who represents whose interests throughout the process. For example, the listing agent for a resale home represents the Seller by virtue of the signed listing agreement. Representatives for new construction homes who work out of the model home, for example, work for the Builder.
Val Arbona, Realtor, can represent your interests whenever you buy or sell real estate – and whether you choose a resale home or new construction.
The Buyer’s Representation Agreement is the document that establishes an Agent’s representation of the Buyer’s interest. When Val meets with you for the first time together you will discuss Buyer’s representation.
The Information About Brokerage Services is a document provided by The State of Texas that outlines representation in a real estate transaction in Texas.
Below are benefits of using a Buyer’s rep:
- Evaluate the specific needs and wants of the buyer and locate properties that fit those specifications.
- Review the Home Buying process and explain the documents involved.
- Assist the buyer in estimating the amount that they can afford and show properties in that price range and locale.
- Assist in securing appropriate Financing.
- Assist in viewing properties — accompany the buyer on the showings, or preview the properties on behalf of the buyer to insure that the identified specifications are met.
- Assist the Buyer in researching selected properties. Provide, at their request, licensed experts who can help the buyer identify any problems or issues so they can make an informed decision prior to making an offer to purchase the property.
- Provide the Buyer with a market analysis of Sold properties in the area of the selected property and to advise the buyer on structuring an appropriate offer to purchase the selected property.
- Present the offer to the appropriate party on the buyer’s behalf.
- Negotiate on behalf of the buyer to help obtain the identified property — keeping the buyer’s best interests in mind.
- Coordinate the paperwork flow and communication with all parties – including lenders and title company – toward a successful resolution.
Don’t attempt to make one of your most important purchases– real estate –
without a representative looking out for your interests. Call Val.